Source: Simply Recipes
Yield: 4 servings
- Olive oil: 4 Teaspoons
- 6-ounce pieces thickly cut, boneless salmon: 4 Each
- Salt and pepper to taste: 2 Pinches
- Honey mustard or sweet-hot mustard: 2 Tablespoons
- Chopped fresh thyme: 2 Teaspoons
- Panko bread crumbs: 2/3 Cups
- Chopped Italian parsley: 2 Tablespoons
- Hungarian sweet paprika: 1/2 Teaspoons
Preheat the oven to 400ºF (convection or regular). Set the salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet skin side down. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl, combine the honey mustard and 1 teaspoon of the thyme. In another small bowl, mix the panko with the remaining 1 teaspoon of thyme, 4 teaspoons of olive oil, parsley, and paprika. Add salt and pepper (a light sprinkle).
Using a small spoon, spread the mustard mixture on the salmon; top with the bread crumb mixture.
Roast the salmon for 12-14 minutes (test at 10) or until it is almost completely firm to the touch and flakes when poked with a fork. Serve at once.