Source: Campbell’s Kitchen
Yield: 6 servings
- Hot Italian pork sausage, casing removed: 1 Pounds
- Green bell pepper, chopped: 1 Cups
- Onion, chopped: 1 Cups
- Celery, chopped: 1 Cups
- Long grain white rice, uncooked: 1 Cups
- Can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup: 2 Each
- Can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup: 1 Each
Cook the sausage in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until it’s well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat. Stir the pepper, onion, celery, rice, soups and 1 can of water in the skillet.
Spray a 3-quart casserole with vegetable cooking spray. Spoon the sausage mixture into the casserole. Bake at 400ºF. covered for 45 minutes. Remove cover, stir and cook 15 minutes more.