Source: Outdoor Gourmet
Yield: 4 servings
- Fresh ground pepper: 1 Teaspoons
- Sea salt: 1 Teaspoons
- Bread crumbs: 1/4 Cups
- Cloves garlic: 2 Each
- Egg: 1 Each
- Ground bison or high quality ground beef: 1 Pounds
- Hickory Grilling Plank: 1 Each
- Zucchini or Yellow Summer Squash: 2 Pounds
- Smoked sea salt: 1 1/2 Tablespoons
- Pepper: 1 1/2 Tablespoons
- Olive oil: 2 Tablespoons
Soak your hickory plank in water for 8 hours.
Combine all ingredient’s in a large bowl. Shape into 4 burgers.
Add to plank, grill on high (425º F) for 15-20 minutes.
Foe zucchini fries, cut Squash into thick, julienned slices. Liberally sprinkle with Smoked sea salt, pepper and toss in olive oil.
Sear on medium-high grill for 8-10 minutes.