Food and Wine
- 2 English muffins, split and torn into bite-size pieces
- 8 large eggs
- ¼ cup yogurt
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1½ tablespoon Dijon mustard
- â teaspoon finely grated lemon zest plus 1½ tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 5 ounces mixed baby greens
- ½ head of radicchio, torn into bite-size pieces
- 4 ounces thinly sliced ham, torn into bite-size pieces
- ⅓ cup snipped chives
Preheat the oven to 350º F. Spread the English muffins on a baking sheet and toast for about 7 minutes, until golden. Let cool.
Meanwhile, bring a large, deep skillet of water to a simmer. One at a time, crack the eggs into a small bowl, then gently slide them into the skillet. Poach over moderately low heat until the whites are set and the yolks are running, 4 to 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the poached eggs to a plate.
In a large bowl, whisk the yogurt with the olive oil, mustard, lemon zest and lemon juice. Season the dressing with salt and pepper. Add the mixed greens, radicchio, ham, chives and croutons and toss to coat. Transfer to plates and top with the poached eggs. Sprinkle with pepper and serve right away