Source: Campbell’s Kitchen
Yield: 8 servings
- Cornstarch: 1 Tablespoons
- Dijon-style mustard: 1/4 Cups
- Red currant jelly: 1/2 Cups
- Boneless pork loin roast: 3 Pounds
- Minced fresh thyme leaves: 1 Teaspoons
- Minced fresh parsley: 1 Teaspoons
- Minced fresh rosemary leaves: 1 Teaspoons
- Chicken Broth: 1 Cups
- Fresh whole-wheat bread crumbs: 1/2 Cups
Mix rosemary, parsley and thyme. Cut small slits into surface of roast and stuff herb mixture into slits. Place in roasting pan. Roast at 325ºF. for 1 hour.
Mix jelly, mustard, cornstarch and broth in saucepan. Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens. Spoon about 1/4 cup broth mixture over roast. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and spray with cooking spray.
Roast 45 minutes or until done. Let stand 10 minutes. Serve with remaining broth mixture.